The company actually generates the largest portion of its sales in Europe, though its traditional North American consumer products business is the most profitable.
What does NACP stand for?
NACP stands for North American Consumer Products
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACP
We have 19 other meanings of NACP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Appliance Certified Professional
- New Amyloid Component Protein
- Non-A-Beta Component of Alzheimer Disease Amyloid, Precursor Of
- NORAD/CONAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command/Continental Air Defense Command) Airborne Command Post (US DoD)
- Nordic Association of Clinical Physics
- North American Carbon Program (US Carbon Cycle Science Steering Group)
- North American Central Plains (conductivity anomaly)
- North American Certification Project
- North American Coffee Partnership
- North American Computer Products
- Northern Atlantic Coastal Plain (aquifer system)
- Northgate Area Comprehensive Plan
- Notes for Active Church Participants
- Nuisance Alley Conversion Program
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming
- National Association of Church Personnel Administrators
- North American Child Protection Agency
- National Action Committee Political Action Committee (Hollywood, FL)
- North American Chronic Pain Association of Canada
- National Associated Certified Public Accounting Firms
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Hsu joins the company as president of North American Consumer Products.
Caffey: North American consumer products, paper and pulp manufacturing; compliance; engineering; procurement; operations excellence and the Manufacturing Excellence Council.
Joe Konkel is co chair of the PIMA specialist group, and manager, maintenance and information technology, North American consumer products, at the Green Bay East Mill for Georgia-Pacific Corp.