Answers: 11) aliwaona, 12) nitakawuona, 13) aliniona NORTH AMERICAN COMPUTATIONAL LINGUISTICS OLYMPIAD A national competition that challenges high school students to solve linguistics puzzles for prizes When: Thursday Where: Event is happening at four different locations on the East Coast.
What does NACLO stand for?
NACLO stands for North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad (USA high school linguistics competition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACLO
We have 1 other meaning of NACLO in our Acronym Attic
- National Agency Check with Local Agency Checks and Credit Check
- National Association of Community Legal Centres
- Native American Cultural Learning Center
- National Advisory Commission on Law Enforcement
- North American Consortium on Legal Education
- National Association of Conservation Law Enforcement Chiefs
- Native American Conventional Lending Initiative
- National Convention on Library and Information Networking
- National Association of Civil Law Notaries
- National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants
- Sodium Hypochlorite (bleaching agent)
- National Association of Certified Legal Professionals
- North American Conference on Logic Programming
- National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration (property registration; Romania)
- National Association for Chiropractic Medicine
- National Association for Court Management
- National Association of Christian Ministers
- National Association of Credit Management
- Network Access Cost Management
- Nevada Association of Concerned Motorcyclists