In an effort to offer an antidote to such splintering, the North American Committee for Humanism was established in 1982.
What does NACH stand for?
NACH stands for North American Committee for Humanism (est. 1982)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACH
We have 5 other meanings of NACH in our Acronym Attic
- North Atlantic Coast Guard Forum (Iceland)
- National Association of Chewing Gum Manufacturers
- National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses
- National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (Federal Ministry of Science and Technology; Abuja, Nigeria)
- North American Cottage Garden Society
- National Association of Careers and Guidance Teachers
- Narrow Angle Camera Head
- Natural Air Changes per Hour
- Need for Achievement
- Next Arrival Control Heuristic
- National Aboriginal Council on HIV/AIDS (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- National Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (St. Kitts and Nevis)
- National Automated Clearing House Association
- North American College Health Association
- National Advisory Committee on Handicapped Children
- National Association of Community Health Centers (Washington DC, USA)
- Native American Community Health Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Association for Ceramics in Higher Education (UK)
- National Association of Catholic Home Educators (est. 1992)
- National Advisory Council on Human Genome Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think here of the North American Committee of the International Humanist and Ethical Union in the late 1960s, of the joint efforts by the AHA, the American Ethical Union, and the Unitarian Universalist Association around publication and public affairs in the 1960s and early 1970s, of the recent shift of the North American Committee for Humanism toward a "coalition" of independent associations that jealously remain apart, and so forth.