THE NORTH AMERICAN COFFEE PARTNERSHIP, A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN SEATTLE-BASED STARBUCKS AND PURCHASE, N.
What does NACP stand for?
NACP stands for North American Coffee Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACP
We have 19 other meanings of NACP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Access Co-ordination Protocol
- Network Admission Control Program (Cisco)
- Network Appliance Certified Professional
- New Amyloid Component Protein
- Non-A-Beta Component of Alzheimer Disease Amyloid, Precursor Of
- NORAD/CONAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command/Continental Air Defense Command) Airborne Command Post (US DoD)
- Nordic Association of Clinical Physics
- North American Carbon Program (US Carbon Cycle Science Steering Group)
- North American Central Plains (conductivity anomaly)
- North American Certification Project
- North American Computer Products
- North American Consumer Products
- Northern Atlantic Coastal Plain (aquifer system)
- Northgate Area Comprehensive Plan
- Notes for Active Church Participants
- Nuisance Alley Conversion Program
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming
- National Association of Church Personnel Administrators
- North American Child Protection Agency
- National Action Committee Political Action Committee (Hollywood, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ethos water is packaged, distributed and marketed by Pepsi-Cola through the North American Coffee Partnership (NACP), a joint venture between Starbucks and Pepsi-Cola North America.