Blank is co-chair of the North American Transportation Competitiveness Research Council and serves as senior fellow at the North American Center for Transborder Studies at Arizona State University, at Columbia University's Center for Energy, Marine Transport and Public Policy, and at the Center for International Governance Innovation.
What does NACTS stand for?
NACTS stands for North American Center for Transborder Studies (Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACTS
We have 1 other meaning of NACTS in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Career and Technical Education Program (US Office of Vocational and Adult Education)
- National Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers
- North American Clinical Trials Network (Short Hills, NJ)
- National Association of City Transportation Officials
- North American Car and Truck of the Year
- National Association of Computerized Tax Processors
- Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (Canada)
- National Adolescent and Child Treatment Study
- Nellis Air Combat Training System (US Air Force)
- Netherlands Association for Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- National Counter Terrorism Security Office (Centre for the Protection of the National Infrastructure; UK)
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees
- National Association of Companies for Technology Training (India)
- National Congress of Trade Unions (South Africa)
- Night Attack Combat Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control Technology Working Group
- National Alliance of Communications Unions (Canada)
- National Association of Cement Users (now American Concrete Institute)
- National Association of Colleges and Universities
- Nature Aquarium Club of Utah
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its North American Center for Transborder Studies (NACTS) has introduced a benchmark website, first designed in 2000, allowing "North Americanists" a resource for the growing body of research about economic integration in the NAFTA Triad.