Cartography is a craft and, in many ways, Dave Imus is the ultimate craftsman," says Tom Patterson, former president of the North American Cartographic Information Society.
What does NACIS stand for?
NACIS stands for North American Cartographic Information Society (founded in 1980; Milwaukee, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACIS
We have 1 other meaning of NACIS in our Acronym Attic
- National Aerosol-Climate Interactions Program
- Native American Celebration in the Park (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Navy Assessment and Control of Installation Pollutants (US Navy)
- North American Center for Interdisciplinary Poetics (est. 1991; State University of New York; Buffalo, NY)
- National Counter Intelligence Policy Board
- National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity
- National Adult Compact Information System (various locations)
- National Association of Citizens Information Services (Ireland)
- Naval Avionics Center Information System
- Navy Air Control & Identification System
- NATO Communications & Information Systems Agency
- NATO Communications & Information Systems Committee
- NATO Communications and Information Systems Organization
- National Association of Channels of Information Technology
- National College of Information Technology
- Not a Clouds in the Sky
- Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice (est. 1989)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data
- Negative Acknowledgement
- North Atlantic Canoe and Kayak (New York)