The findings were made by scientists in the College of Forestry at Oregon State University (OSU), as the result of almost two decades of analysis of 15,000 inventory plots in a large region, through several different projects, as part of the North American Carbon Program.
What does NACP stand for?
NACP stands for North American Carbon Program (US Carbon Cycle Science Steering Group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACP
We have 19 other meanings of NACP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Aviation Community Partners
- Navigation Accuracy Category for Position (aviation surveillance)
- Negrosanons against the Coal-fired Power Plant
- Network Access Co-ordination Protocol
- Network Admission Control Program (Cisco)
- Network Appliance Certified Professional
- New Amyloid Component Protein
- Non-A-Beta Component of Alzheimer Disease Amyloid, Precursor Of
- NORAD/CONAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command/Continental Air Defense Command) Airborne Command Post (US DoD)
- Nordic Association of Clinical Physics
- North American Central Plains (conductivity anomaly)
- North American Certification Project
- North American Coffee Partnership
- North American Computer Products
- North American Consumer Products
- Northern Atlantic Coastal Plain (aquifer system)
- Northgate Area Comprehensive Plan
- Notes for Active Church Participants
- Nuisance Alley Conversion Program
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Among the many agreements reached, the most innovative include: * Creation of a methane capture market * Integrated research and development on geologic capture and carbon within the context of a North American Carbon Program * Enhanced initiatives on clan production methods including efforts to promote energy efficiency and increased use of renewable energy