North American Butterfly Association - The Eugene/Springfield chapter will present "Do Butterflies Depend on Plants or Vice Versa?
What does NABA stand for?
NABA stands for North American Butterfly Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABA
We have 56 other meanings of NABA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Balloon Artists
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Association of Breweriana Advertising
- National Bank of Austria
- Native American Business Alliance
- Naval Amphibious Base Annex (US Navy)
- North Alabama Boaters Association (Huntsville, Alabama)
- North American Broadcasters Association
- North American Bullriding Association
- North American Bungee Association
- North Aurora Baseball Association (youth league)
- Not Another Bloody Acronym
- Nuova Accademia di Belle Arte (Italian: New Academy of Fine Arts)
- National Association for Bank Audit, Control, & Operation
- National Association of Boat Angling Clubs (UK)
- North Andover Bicycle Advocacy Committee (Massachusetts)
- National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (India)
- National Association of Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority Councillors (UK)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Association of Balloon Artists & Suppliers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1997, the North American Butterfly Association (NABA) issued a statement signed by a number of leading lepidopterists condemning the practice as a form of "environmental pollution.
For a run-down of some of the top brands and features, go to the North American Butterfly Association website (www.
These counts are a program of the North American Butterfly Association (NABA) and are gaining greater interest each year.
Byline: The Register-Guard North American Butterfly Association - The Eugene/Springfield chapter will offer a presentation on "Butterflies and Other Invertebrates of South Florida" by Rick Ahrens on Monday at the EWEB Training Center, 500 Fourth Ave.
Each year for the past 20, volunteers with the Xerces Society and now the North American Butterfly Association (NABA) have fanned out across the country on or about the Fourth of July to count butterflies.
Byline: The Register-Guard THE BUTTERFLIES OF FLORIDA DISCUSSED The North American Butterfly Association, Eugene/Springfield chapter hosts the "Butterflies and Other Invertebrates of South Florida," a free presentation by Rick Ahrens on Feb.
North American Butterfly Association, Eugene/Springfield Chapter meeting.