The hybrid demonstration bus was manufactured by North American Bus Industries, Inc.
What does NABI stand for?
NABI stands for North American Bus Industries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABI
We have 11 other meanings of NABI in our Acronym Attic
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (Quality Council of India)
- National Association of Barbering and Hairstyling (est. 2000)
- National Association of Beach Hut Owners (UK)
- Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- North American Bat House Research Project (Texas)
- National Amateur Bowlers Incorporated
- National Association of Background Investigators
- Native American Basketball Invitational
- North American Biotechnology Initiative (US, Mexico and Canada)
- Northern Alberta Business Incubator (St. Albert, Alberta, Canada)
- National Association of Bail Insurance Companies (Pasadena, CA)
- National Association of Bank and Insurance Customers (UK)
- Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (World Congress)
- North American Bangladeshi Islamic Community (Oak Ridge, TN)
- North American Business Information Conference
- National Academy of Building Inspection Engineers
- National Association of Band Instrument Manufacturers
- National Association of British and Irish Millers
- North American Biodiversity Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
RTA has exercised options to purchase 92 clean diesels from North American Bus Industries, Inc.
The engines will be installed in new buses to be manufactured by North American Bus Industries of Anniston, AL.
North American Bus Industries (NABI) of Anniston, Ala.
under an exclusive arrangement with North American Bus Industries in Anniston, Ala.
Cummins said it is also working on an order for another 200 Metro Liner buses with CWI engines for North American Bus Industries (NABI) of Anniston, AL.