Marcus Johnson (19-0-0, 14), who briefly held the North American Boxing Organization title earlier this year, is ranked No.
What does NABO stand for?
NABO stands for North American Boxing Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABO
We have 2 other meanings of NABO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Black Military Women (Morrow, GA)
- National Association of Bariatric Nurses (est. 2004)
- North American Backbone Network (France Telecom)
- North American Benefits Network (Cleveland, OH)
- North American Bisexual Network
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- National Association of Barbados Organizations (Florida)
- National Association of Boat Owners
- National Association of Business Owners (UK)
- North American Basque Organizations, Inc
- North Atlantic Biocultural Organization
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (Quality Council of India)
- National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters
- National Association of Blind Office Professionals
- National Association of Business Owners and Professionals
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Florida)
- National Anticoagulation Benchmark and Outcomes Report
- North American Boards of Rabbis (est. 1999)
- Northern Adirondack Board of Realtors (New York)
- Northshore Area Board of Realtors (Covington, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 in the latest North American Boxing Organization (NABO) rankings, which came out before his fifth-round TKO of Brian Norman (then 17-9) just last week in Rochester, N.