What does NAAIS stand for?
NAAIS stands for North American Association of Inventory Services (est. 1981)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAAIS
- National Association of Asian Indian Christians
- Newfoundland Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, Inc.
- North American Alfalfa Improvement Conference
- National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
- National Association of Advisers and Inspectors in Design and Technology
- Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (ophthalmology)
- National Association for the Advancement of Indian People
- National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals
- National Automated Archival Information Retrieval System (South Africa)
- National Association of Approved Internet Services (UK)
- National Association of African Journalists (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Agricultural Journalists (est. 1952; Bryan, TX)
- North American Actuarial Journal
- North American Agricultural Journalists
- National Arab American Journalists Association
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency (Darwin, Australia)
- North American Association of Jewish High Schools
- Nerve Agent Antidote Kit
- North American Australian Kelpie Registry (Bluejacket, OK)
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy