Just a giant splash away from Sea World Orlando, approximately 20,000 North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) Show attendees at the Orange County Convention Center were treated to the latest designs in food preparation, cooking, storage and table service equipment from more than 500 exhibitors.
What does NAFEM stand for?
NAFEM stands for North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFEM
- National Aviation Facilities Experimental Center
- Naval Air Facility El Centro (US DoD)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation
- Northeast Asia Foundation for Education & Culture
- National Agency for Export Development (Indonesia)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Alliance for Emotional Health
- National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- Network of African Freedom of Expression Organizations
- National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
- Northern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act of 1993
- National Association of Food Equipment Suppliers (Chatswood New South Wales, Australia)
- National Fund for Enterprise Support (Jordan)
- National Academy for Excellent Teaching (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1967, Chernak had been active in the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) as a board member from 1987-1996, treasurer in 1990-1991, vice president in 1992 and in 1993 served as NAFEM president.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Easy does it appears to be the motto of the foodservice industry, judging from much of the new equipment showcased at September's North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) trade show in New Orleans.
The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) has released the technical documentation needed to allow kitchen equipment and other systems, including POS, back-office computers and remote-office computers to communicate and interact.
The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM), Chicago, Ill.