In early 2004, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Diabetes Association, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and North American Association for the Study of Obesity issued consensus guidelines on cardiometabolic monitoring of patients on antipsychotic drugs (Diabetes Care Feb.
What does NAASO stand for?
NAASO stands for North American Association for the Study of Obesity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAASO
We have 2 other meanings of NAASO in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- North American Association of Sales Engineers
- North American Association of Sports Economists
- North American Association of Synagogue Executives
- North American Airlines Ski Federation (Park City, UT)
- North American Association of Subway Franchisees
- Northeastern Area Association of State Foresters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs
- National African American Student Leadership Conference
- National Association for Adults with Special Learning Needs
- Number of Awakenings After Sleep Onset (sleep study)
- National Association for the Advancement of Short People :-)
- National Association of Assistants in Surgical Practice (UK)
- New Asian-African Strategic Partnership
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- National Association of Armenian Studies and Research
- North American Association for the Study of Religion
- National Association of Australian State Road Authorities
- Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences (Saudi Arabia)
- North American Academic Study Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last October, at a meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity, he and his Wisconsin colleague Richard L.
In an Obesity Update conference at Emory University this past September, sponsored by the North American Association for the Study of Obesity, four experts presented four different perspectives on treatment options.