The Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC), an international organization created by Canada, Mexico and the United States under the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), issued the report "Opportunities to improve tracking of transboundary hazardous waste shipments in North America.
What does NAAEC stand for?
NAAEC stands for North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAAEC
- North American Animal Disease Spread Model (disease spread simulation)
- Newham Action Against Domestic Violence (charity; UK)
- National Affiliation of Arts Educators Inc
- National Association for Adult Education
- National Association of Agriculture Educators
- National Association of Agriculture Employees (Barnum, MN)
- Nigerian Association of Agricultural Education
- Non-Audit Assurance Engagement (finance)
- North American Academy of Ecumenists (Tampa, FL)
- National Association against the Exploitation of Children
- North American Association for Environmental Education
- National Apartment Association Education Institute
- National Auctioneers Association Education Institute
- Nigerian American Agricultural Empowerment Programme (est. 2008)
- National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- National Amateur Athletic Federation (est. 1922)
- Naval Auxiliary Air Facility (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Airfield
- Network Access Attachment Functions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation was signed in 1993 as a side accord of the North American Free Trade Agreement, in part to address environmental concerns expected to arise in conjunction with the boost to intracontinental trade.