For example, both the Risk Management and Insurance Review (RMIR) and the North American Actuarial Journal (NAAJ) commenced publication during the sample period of the Colquitt (2003) study.
What does NAAJ stand for?
NAAJ stands for North American Actuarial Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAAJ
- National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
- National Association of Advisers and Inspectors in Design and Technology
- Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (ophthalmology)
- National Association for the Advancement of Indian People
- National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals
- National Automated Archival Information Retrieval System (South Africa)
- National Association of Approved Internet Services (UK)
- North American Association of Inventory Services (est. 1981)
- National Association of African Journalists (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Agricultural Journalists (est. 1952; Bryan, TX)
- North American Agricultural Journalists
- National Arab American Journalists Association
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency (Darwin, Australia)
- North American Association of Jewish High Schools
- Nerve Agent Antidote Kit
- North American Australian Kelpie Registry (Bluejacket, OK)
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy
- National Association of Applied Linguistics (Russia)
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Lanka
- Network of Alabama Academic Libraries (Alabama Commission on Higher Education)