It's another example of a need to completely supervise what the prayer text is," said Kubicki, who also served as president of the North American Academy of Liturgy in 2008.
What does NAAL stand for?
NAAL stands for North American Academy of Liturgy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAL
We have 4 other meanings of NAAL in our Acronym Attic
- North American Agricultural Journalists
- National Arab American Journalists Association
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency (Darwin, Australia)
- North American Association of Jewish High Schools
- Nerve Agent Antidote Kit
- North American Australian Kelpie Registry (Bluejacket, OK)
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy
- National Association of Applied Linguistics (Russia)
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Lanka
- Network of Alabama Academic Libraries (Alabama Commission on Higher Education)
- Norwegian Association for Adult Learning
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- North Australian Aboriginal Legal Aid Service
- North American Agreement on Labour Cooperation (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People (Rush Limbaugh)
- National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary (Glenmont, NY)
- North American Animal Liberation Press Office
- National African American Leadership Summit
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy Survey (US Department of Education)
- Naval Air Traffic Control, Air Navigation Aids and Landing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1984, the North American Academy of Liturgy presented its Berakah Award to the Rev.
The North American Academy of Liturgy is an association of approximately 400 Roman Catholic, Eastern Catholic, Jewish and Protestant scholars who study worship and topics related to it.