Carol Lonsdale of the North American ALMA Science Center at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) in Charlottesville, Virginia.
What does NAASC stand for?
NAASC stands for North American ALMA (Atacama Large Millimeter Array) Science Center (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAASC
We have 3 other meanings of NAASC in our Acronym Attic
- Novell Advanced Audit Service (Novell)
- National Accommodation Association of South Africa
- National African American Speakers Association
- National Asian American Society of Accountants (est. 2005)
- National Association of Agricultural Supervisory Agencies (Alberta, Canada)
- Native American Art Studies Association (US and Canada)
- Netherlands Australian Aged Services Association (est. 1989; Australia)
- Northern Arizona Adaptive Sports Association
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
- North American Air Surveillance Council
- North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee (plants)
- North American Aviation Science Center (Canoga Park, California)
- Northwest African Air Service Command
- National Asian American Student Conference
- National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities
- National Academy of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- North American Association of Sales Engineers
- North American Association of Sports Economists
- North American Association of Synagogue Executives
- North American Airlines Ski Federation (Park City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the successful achievement of phase closure, we now know we have a fully-functioning system, and we'll proceed to add more antennas as they are completed and brought to the observing site," said Al Wootten, North American ALMA Project Scientist.