What does NAITA stand for?
NAITA stands for North Alabama International Trade Association (est. 1983; Huntsville, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAITA
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- Naval Air Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- NCLEX Alternate Item Test (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC)
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (platelet equivalent of HDN blood bank)
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northwest Automotive Industry Tradeshow
- National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Association of Independent Travel Agents
- North American Indian Tennis Association
- National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (the Philippines)
- Naval Air Intermediate Training Command (US Navy)
- North American International Trade Corridor
- North American International Trade Corridor Partnership
- Northeast Asia Investment and Trade Expo (China)
- National Association of Independent Television Producers and Distributors
- North American Immune Tolerance Registry
- North American Immune Tolerance Study
- National Association of Industrial and Technical Teacher Educators