We downloaded Normalized Difference vegetation Indexes and vegetation Continuous Fields from the Global Land Cover Facility (http://www.
What does NDVA stand for?
NDVA stands for Normalized Difference Vegetation (Index)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDVA
We have 1 other meaning of NDVA in our Acronym Attic
- National Disabled Veterans
- Negative Delta V (battery voltage indicator)
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- No Declared Value (shipping)
- No Delay of Vessel
- No Directional Variation (meteorology and aviation)
- Number of Distinct Values (statistics)
- Newcastle Disease Virus F Protein
- National Defence and Veterans Affairs (Canada)
- Nebraska Department of Veterans Affairs (Lincoln, NE)
- North Derbyshire Voluntary Action (UK)
- Navy Disease Vector Ecology and Control Center (Bangor, WA)
- National Defence Volunteer Forces (Lithuania)
- Niger Delta Volunteer Force
- Nottinghamshire Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
- National Domestic Violence Fatality Review Initiative (Waco, TX)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Natural Dose-Volume Histogram
- Non Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (surgical procedure)
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Van de Griend AA and M Owe On the relationship between thermal emissivity and the normalized difference vegetation index for natural surfaces.
Vegetation Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) (MODIS satellite; http://lpdaac.
The Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) distinguishes vegetation density and health by examining the photosynthetic efficiency of plants.
The landscape elements considered were elevation, normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI), precipitation, annual cumulative air temperature, land surface temperature, soil type, and land use.
Using Pacific and Indian Ocean sea-surface temperature anomalies, coupled with satellite normalized difference vegetation index data, Linthicum et al.