Such as CWG - Complete Whingeing Git, or NFN - Normal for Norfolk.
What does NFN stand for?
NFN stands for Normal for Norfolk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFN
We have 31 other meanings of NFN in our Acronym Attic
- National Fiber Network, Inc.
- Native Forest Network
- Naturisten Federatie Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Naturist Federation)
- Naval Fires Network
- Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Nepal Federation of Nationalities
- Neural Foraminal Narrowing
- NGO Federation of Nepal
- Nintendo Fan Network
- No First Name (forms completion)
- Norsk Nettverk for Næringseiendom (Norwegian: Norwegian Network for Commercial Property; est. 1992)
- Not for Noobs
- Not for Nothing
- National Fitness and Nutrition Academy
- National Flight Nurses Association
- National Food and Nutrient Analysis Program (USDA)
- National Food and Nutrition Commission (Zambia)
- Network for a New Culture (various locations)
- New Farm Neighbourhood Centre, Inc. (New Farm, Queensland, Australia)
- New Foundations Nonviolence Center (inmate assistance; Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NFN: Normal For Norfolk (used as an explanation for an FLK with no other problems).
Lastly, there's NFN: Normal For Norfolk, which means your GP considers your IQ to be equivalent to your shoe size, probably as a result of centuries of inbreeding.