Our patient had previously had a normal spontaneous vaginal delivery and required elective caesarean section due to placenta praevia.
What does NSVD stand for?
NSVD stands for Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Network Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Surveillance Alarm
- Northern Sacramento Valley Air Basin (California air quality district)
- Northern Shenandoah Valley Audubon Society (Virginia)
- Nederlandse Subbuteo Voetbal Bond (Dutch: Dutch Subbuteo Soccer Federation)
- National Social Venture Competition (various schools)
- Network Service Virtual Connection (GPRS)
- Newcastle Staffs Volleyball Club
- No SV Content (Suzuki SV650 motorcycle groups)
- North Shore Vein Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- NewSchools Venture Fund (San Francisco, CA)
- Norsk Spielmeyer-Vogt Forening (Norwegian: Norwegian Spielmeyer-Vogt Association)
- Nebraska State Volunteer Firefighters Association
- North Star Volunteer Fire Department (North Pole, AK)
- NIAC Student Visions of the Future Program
- Nederlandse Stichting Voor Gelaryngectomeerden (Dutch)
- Nebraska School for the Visually Handicapped
- Nevada State Veterans Home (Boulder City, NV)
- North Shore Veterinary Hospital (Duluth, Michigan)
- National Strategy for Victory in Iraq (US National Security Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Index cases were significantly less likely than controls to have been born via a normal spontaneous vaginal delivery (12.
A 26-year-old woman was examined in the emergency room for a 2-month history of a progressively enlarging left neck mass that had developed immediately after a normal spontaneous vaginal delivery (figure 1).