The summer monsoon in South Asia as a whole will most likely be within the normal range with a slight tendency towards the high side of the normal range," India's chief forecaster D.
What does NR stand for?
NR stands for Normal Range
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NR
We have 53 other meanings of NR in our Acronym Attic
- Nomad Renegade (gaming clan)
- Non-conformance Report
- Non-Record Material
- Norma Regulamentadora (Portuguese: Regulatory Standard; Brazil)
- Normothermic Recirculation
- Nørrer (Danish: Northern)
- Norsk Regnesentral (Norwegian Computing Center)
- North American Rockwell Corporation
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) restricted
- Northern Rebels (gaming clan)
- Northern Region (Ghana)
- Northern Rockies
- Norwich (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Nose Right (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 and their physician says their thyroid function has been normalized because the lab has a normal range of 0.
According to the doctor treating President Asif Ali Zardari in the American Hospital, Dubai all investigations carried out are within normal range and it is planned to discharge the President on Thursday December 15 to rest at home as advised and to continue on his regular heart medication, the spokesman said.
Researchers claim that the normal range for heart rate is misleading and that patients with a heart rate over 80 beats per minute are at an increased risk for heart complications.
The coagulation workup including PT, aPTT and bleeding time was within normal range.
The study showed that elevated insulin levels in the normal range appear to be associated with an increased risk of prostate cancer.