Adult normal human epidermal keratinocytes (aNHEKs) were purchased from Lonza and maintained in keratinocyte basal media (KBM-Gold) supplemented with growth kit (2 ml of bovine pituitary extract, 0.
What does NHuK stand for?
NHuK stands for Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocytes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Natural History Unit (BBC)
- Net Hepatic Uptake
- Network Hub Unit
- New Holstein Utilities (public power utility; New Holstein, WI)
- Nihon Hoso Unyu Co., Ltd. (est. 1933; Japan)
- No-Heat, Unlimited Ammo (gaming, Mech Warrior: Online Scenario)
- Norfolk Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- North Highline Unincorporated Area Council (Washington)
- New Hanover Upper Frederick Elementary School (Pennsylvania)
- Nuclear HVAC Utility Group
- National Highway User Survey (US Department of Transportation)
- New Haven Unified School District (Union City, CA)
- Nederlands Handbal Verbond (Dutch: Netherlands Handball Association)
- Net Heat Value (biomass)
- New Haven (Amtrak station code; New Haven, CT)
- New Hungarian Voice (Vancouver Hungarian paper)
- Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen (Dutch; Belgian helicopter transport company)
- Norddeutscher Handball Verband
- Nordiska Högskolan för Folkhälsovetenskap (Swedish: Nordic School of Public Health)
- Normal Healthy Volunteer (clinical trials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) Preclinical studies using normal human epidermal keratinocytes showed that when purified feverfew extract was added immediately preceding ultraviolet exposure, inhibition of reactive oxygen species in a dose-dependent fashion was observed.
Analysis of interleukin-8 release from normal human epidermal keratinocytes exposed to aliphatic hydrocarbons: delivery of hydrocarbons to cell cultures via complexation with alpha-cyclodextrin.