Cutaneous mast cells are altered in normal healthy volunteers sitting in front of ordinary TVs/PCs - results from open-field provocation experiments.
What does NHV stand for?
NHV stands for Normal Healthy Volunteer (clinical trials)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHV
We have 21 other meanings of NHV in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocytes
- National Highway User Survey (US Department of Transportation)
- New Haven Unified School District (Union City, CA)
- Nederlands Handbal Verbond (Dutch: Netherlands Handball Association)
- Net Heat Value (biomass)
- New Haven (Amtrak station code; New Haven, CT)
- New Hungarian Voice (Vancouver Hungarian paper)
- Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen (Dutch; Belgian helicopter transport company)
- Norddeutscher Handball Verband
- Nordiska Högskolan för Folkhälsovetenskap (Swedish: Nordic School of Public Health)
- Normal Heat Value
- Nurse Home Visitor
- New Hampshire Vaccine Association (non-profit healthcare corporation)
- New Hartford Volunteer Ambulance (est. 1968; Connecticut)
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (Australia)
- National Highway Visibility Conference (US DOT)
- National Healthcare Volunteer Day
- New Hampshire Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH)
- Nested High Voltage Generator (power supply)
- New Hampshire Veterans Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is planned to be a safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of rhFVIIa in comparison with NovoSeven(R), in normal healthy volunteers.