What does NBMMC stand for?
NBMMC stands for Normal Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
- Nevada Bureau of Mines Geology (research unit, Mackay School of Mines; University of Nevada at Reno)
- New Brunswick Military Heritage Project (Canada)
- Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Neuberger Berman Management Inc.
- Nola Brantley Memorial Library (Warner Robins, GA)
- National Board of Materials Management (Tanzania)
- Nucleus Basalis Magnocellularis Meynert
- National Biogas and Manure Management Programme (India)
- Nonbonding Molecular Orbital
- National Bat Monitoring Programme (UK)
- National Biodiversity Monitoring Programme (various locations)
- Navy Basic Modernization Plan
- Network Based Media Processing
- Nutrient-Based Menu Planning (USDA; National School Lunch Program)
- North British Mathematical Physics Seminar (est. 2001)
- Networker Bare Machine Recovery (software)
- Northern Bengal Mounted Rifles (Indian Army)