This is a method of achieving distillation at temperatures lower than the normal boiling point.
What does NBP stand for?
NBP stands for Normal Boiling Point
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBP
We have 123 other meanings of NBP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Boot Program (computer troubleshooting)
- Network Boundary Point
- Network Bridge Processor
- Neue Bahntechnik Paderborn (German: New Rail Technology Paderborn; University of Paderborn; Paderborn, Germany)
- New Black Panthers (political group)
- New Business Profit (business measurement)
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Police Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
- National Broadcasting Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One current focus at NIST is on the dispersion and distribution of CF3I at temperatures below its normal boiling point (-22 [degrees]C).