Around Rackheath, Norfolk Wildlife Trust raised concerns over its environmental impact while pub landlord Derek Jennings said locals had been "steamrollered", and criticised the possibility of "hideous windmills" in the area.
What does NWT stand for?
NWT stands for Norfolk Wildlife Trust (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWT
We have 43 other meanings of NWT in our Acronym Attic
- Near West Theatre (Cleveland, OH)
- Negated Walsh Transform
- Neighbors Working Together (various locations)
- New Wave Tuesday
- New with Tag(s) (online auctions)
- New World Technology
- New World Telecom
- New World Translation (Bible)
- No Weight Transfer (Skimaire)
- Nonwatertight (product feature)
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Normal Wideband Terminal (US DoD)
- North West Tonight/Today
- Northwest Territorial Mint
- Northwest Territories (Canada)
- Not with Team (sports)
- Noted with Thanks (email response)
- Nuclear Weapons Technology Programs
- Northwest Territories Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program
- New Warrior Training Adventure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wildlife charity has been working very closely with members of the estates team at Norfolk Wildlife Trust, who manage vast areas of reed beds and marshland, very similar habitat to that at Druridge Bay.