com VITAL STATISTICS Year Founded: 1997 Number of Employees: 37 Number of Facilities: 1 Annual Sales: ~USD 14 Million WHO WE ARE Arcam, founded in 1997 and listed on the Nordic Growth Market in Stockholm, Sweden, provides a unique Additive Manufacturing technology for production of fully dense metal parts, Electron Beam Melting (EBM[R]).
What does NGM stand for?
NGM stands for Nordic Growth Market (Swedish stock exchange)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGM
We have 39 other meanings of NGM in our Acronym Attic
- NetWare Global Messaging
- Network Grid Model
- New Generation Media (various locations)
- New Generation Ministries (Bristol, UK)
- New Generation Music and Mission
- New Gold Mali SA
- Next Generation Minecraft (gaming)
- Next Generation Modulation
- Nice Government Men
- Nitrogen Generation Module (US NASA)
- North Germanic (linguistics)
- Northern Gold Mining (Canada)
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- National Geologic Mapping Act (US)
- National Geological Mapping Accord (Australia)
- National Geoscience Mapping Accord (Australia)
- National Grants Management Association
- National Greenhouse Manufacturers Association
- Natural Gas Market Assessment (Canada)
- Negotiating Group on Market Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Listed on Sweden's Nordic Growth Market, Betting Promotion, licensed by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority, has been trading since April 2003, having started development work in June of the previous year.