NARIs inhibit noradrenaline transporter function and, as such, result in an increase in the concentration of noradrenaline in the synapse.
What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for Noradrenaline Transporter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- Nice and Tight
- Nippon Advanced Technology (Japan)
- Nitric Acid Trihydrate
- NMCC (National Military Command Center) AMPS (Automated Message Processing System) Terminal (US Military Communications)
- No Action Taken
- Node Allocation Table
- Non-Accidental Trauma (child abuse)
- Non-Aggression Treaty (gaming)
- Non-Atomic Term
- Nonambulatory Tetraparesis (veterinary medicine)