What does NAHIC stand for?
NAHIC stands for Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHIC
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Athletic Health Institute (California)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- National Association of Home Inventory Professionals (Hebron, Connecticut)
- Native American and Hispanics Internship Program
- Nancy A. Humphreys Institute for Political Social Work (Connecticut)
- National Animal Health Information System
- National Alliance for Health Information Technology
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Noise-Averaged Hermitian-Jacobi Fast Subspace Tracking (algorithm)
- N-Acyl-Homoserine Lactone (microbiology)
- North American Hockey League
- Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association