Megan, who has Noonan Syndrome, which causes abnormal development in many parts of the body, was waving her Team GB flag with pride as she joined her Year Six classmates for the trip of a lifetime.
What does NS1 stand for?
NS1 stands for Noonan Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NS1
We have 5 other meanings of NS1 in our Acronym Attic
- No Smoking/Fasten Seat Belt (aircraft)
- Nodular Sclerosis or Lymphocyte Predominant
- No Sabe/No Responde (Spanish: Do Not Know/Does Not Answer; surveys)
- Nuclear Subsystem Evaluation Team
- Nuclear Survivability/Vulnerability Program Plan
- Naval Science One
- Network Security 1 (educational course)
- Network Survivability - Single Link Failure
- Non Structural 1
- Nonstructural Protein 1
- Narrow Sheath-2 (botany)
- Network Survivability - Double Link Failure
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Supercomputing Support Services (US NASA)
- Netscape 3
- Network Survivability - Triple Link Failure
- Non-Structural 3 Protein (immunology)
- Netscape 4
- Net Solution for Business
- Nottinghamshire Skills for Life Partnership (UK)
- National Security SATCOM System Synchronization Roadmap
Samples in periodicals archive:
NewGenee a clinical genetic testing company owned by Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Newcastle Universitye has successfully introduced an advanced gene sequencing process that identifies defects in several genes that are linked to Noonan Syndrome.
Noonan syndrome and cavernous hemangioma of the brain.
Sheila's inspiration for Newlife are her children Greg, 33, who suffers from a heart condition called Noonan syndrome and aspergers, and Reece, 24, who was diagnosed with Perthes disease at the age of five.
The child, who lights up a room with his good nature and infectious smile, was born with Noonan syndrome, a genetic disorder that inhibits normal physical development; cerebral palsy, a disorder involving brain development; and pulmonary stenosis, a heart birth defect.
Noonan syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that causes heart defects (i.
9783805586535 Noonan syndrome and related disorders; a matter of deregulated Ras signaling.