The panel also stated that a newer nonsteroidal antiandrogen agent, bicalutamide, is preferable to older agents such as flutamide.
What does NSAA stand for?
NSAA stands for Nonsteroidal Antiandrogen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSAA
We have 49 other meanings of NSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
- National Scenic Area Act (Washington)
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Speakers Association Australia
- National Sports Association of America (Columbia, TN)
- National State Auditors Association (Lexington, KY)
- National Student Assistance Association
- National Surgical Assistant Association
- National Survey of African American Mental Health
- Nebraska School Activities Association
- North Shore Art Association (Gloucester, MA)
- Norwegian Singers Association of America
- North Staffordshire Asperger Autism Association (UK)
- North Staffs Asperger Autism Association (UK)
- National Sustainable Agriculture Advisory Council
- North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club (Massachusetts)
- Nova Scotia Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (Canada)
- National Special Activity Airspace Program (US FAA)
- National Special Activity Airspace Program (US FAA; aka National Special Activity Airspace Program)
- No Skirts Allowed Adventure Race (mountain biking event)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bicalutamide is an oral nonsteroidal antiandrogen used to treat prostate cancer.
A few derivatives of the known nonsteroidal antiandrogen bicalutamide (ICI 176,334) have shown androgenic effects in vitro (Dalton et al.
A once-daily dosage of the nonsteroidal antiandrogen bicalutamide decreased the risk of prostate cancer progression by 57%, Dr.