It's not just getting the degree, it's getting involved in the sector," said Laura Gassner Otting, author of Change your career: Transitioning to the nonprofit sector and president of the Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group.
What does NPAG stand for?
NPAG stands for Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPAG
We have 13 other meanings of NPAG in our Acronym Attic
- Newport Paper Arts Festival (Newport, OR)
- Nexans Power Accessories France
- Not-for-Profit Accounting and Financial Reporting
- North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission
- Peak Atrial Filling Rate
- National Performance Advisory Group (National Health Service; UK)
- National Physical Activity Guidelines (Queensland, Australia)
- National Plan Automation Group Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- National Policy Advisory Group (UK)
- New Pest Advisory Group (USDA)
- National Pan-American Golf Association
- Nurse Practitioner Association, Greater Rochester (New York)
- Nitrated Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Nitro-Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- North Penn Animal Hospital (Lansdale, PA)
- Noun Phrase Accessibility Hierarchy (linguistics)
- Nebraska Partnership for American History Education (Lincoln, NE)
- N'habite Pas a l'Adresse Indiquee (French: Don't Live at Indicated Address)
- Network Protocol Address Information (ITU-T)
- Nexus Pharmaceutical Alternatives, Inc.