The FDA and the Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association oppose the idea of a three-class system.
What does NDMA stand for?
NDMA stands for Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association (now Consumer Healthcare Products Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDMA
We have 18 other meanings of NDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Nonfat Dry Milk
- North Down Militia (Northern Ireland)
- Nuance Dialog Modules (Nuance Communications, Inc.; Eatontown, NJ)
- Nuclear Density Meter
- National Digital Mammography Archive
- National Dimension Manufacturers Association (est. 1985)
- National Disaster Management Agency (various countries)
- NATO Data Management Authority
- Network Diversity Multiple Access
- North Dakota Medical Association (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- NATO Defense Manpower Audit Authority
- Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association of Canada
- National Disaster Management Advisory Forum
- North Devon Marketing Bureau (UK)
- Non-Dave Matthews Band-Content
- National Defence Medical Center (Department of National Defense, Canada)
- National Defence Medical College (Japan)
- National Defense Medical Center (China)
- National Disaster Management Centre (South Africa)