We report a leak in a Datex Ohmeda noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) hose connector (GE Healthcare, Chalfont St.
What does NBP stand for?
NBP stands for Noninvasive Blood Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBP
We have 123 other meanings of NBP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Binding Protocol
- Network Boot Program (computer troubleshooting)
- Network Boundary Point
- Network Bridge Processor
- Neue Bahntechnik Paderborn (German: New Rail Technology Paderborn; University of Paderborn; Paderborn, Germany)
- New Black Panthers (political group)
- New Business Profit (business measurement)
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Normal Boiling Point
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Police Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Basic features include ECG, pulse oximetry, and noninvasive blood pressure monitoring.