Final Report to the Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Program, Division of Fish & Wildlife, IDNR.
What does NEWP stand for?
NEWP stands for Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Program (Indiana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEWP
- North East Wisconsin Miniature Horse Club
- Northeast Waste Management Official's Association
- National Expert Witness Network (California)
- New England Writers' Network (magazine)
- North End Waterfront Neighborhood Council (Boston, MA)
- NAVSEA Enterprise Wide Area Network
- Neighborhood Environmental Watch Network
- Native Employment Works Program (Rosebud, SD)
- Natural Environment White Paper (UK)
- New England Wood Pellet, Inc.
- North East White Pride
- North East Wisconsin Paddlers (American Canoe Association)
- North End Water Pollution Control Centre (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Corrected Position Report
- Northern Engineered Wood Products, Inc. (British Columbia, Canada)
- National Extension Water Quality Database
- Net Explosive Weight for Quantity Distance (US DoD)
- Nuclear Explosion Warning & Radiological Data System
- North East Wisconsin Radio League (amateur radio club)
- Napa Emergency Women's Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission's Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Program and the FWS Raleigh and Asheville, North Carolina, field offices--key partners in the project--assisted with collection of the brood stock.