For example, phenolic compounds must be used only on nonfood contact surfaces and should not be used in areas where their vapors or residues remain on any surface that might come in contact with mushrooms.
What does NFCS stand for?
NFCS stands for Nonfood Contact Surface
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCS
We have 41 other meanings of NFCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center
- National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Neural Fuzzy Call-Admission and Rate Controller
- National Family Caregiver Support Act
- Nationwide Food Consumption Survey
- Naval Fire Control System
- Naval Fires Control System
- Neonatal Facial Coding Scale (neonate pain assessment)
- New Forum for Classical Singers
- New Frontiers Charter School (Texas)
- North Florida Christian School (Tallahasee, FL)
- Nuclear Forces Communications Satellite
- Nutrition Family Consumer Sciences (California)
- National Forest Counties and Schools Coalition (Red Bluff, CA)
- National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories Limited (est. 1960; New Delhi, India)
- North Florida Center for Speech and Hearing
- National Family Caregiver Support Program
- National Flow Cytometry and Sorting Research Resource
- New Foundation for Cinema and Television (Israel)
- Non Federal Control Tower (Aviation)