Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform, FFT 1 Introduction This paper summarises algorithms for the discrete and fast Fourier transform at nonequispaced nodes.
What does NFFT stand for?
NFFT stands for Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFFT
We have 1 other meaning of NFFT in our Acronym Attic
- Nonferrous Founder's Society
- North Florida Field Services (Jacksonville, FL)
- Northeast Ford Focus Series (auto racing)
- National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs (UK)
- National Fantasy Football Tournament (Payday Sports, Inc.)
- National Flag Football Tournament
- National Fulltimers FunTeam (National Recreational Vehicle Owners Club)
- Non-Face-to-Face Transaction
- non-uniform fast Fourier transform
- Nonequidistant Fast Fourier Transform
- Norsk Forening for Familieterapi
- NowVest Fidelity Funds Timer
- National Freshwater Fisheries Technology Center (Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources, Philippines)
- Naval Fleet/Force Technology Innovation Office
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (Seattle, Washington)
- National Food for Work (India)
- National Food for Work Programme (India)
- Nakayama Fine Grain (steel)
- Nar-Anon Family Groups
- National Financial Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, we will use a fast summation algorithm  that is based on the Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform (NFFT) .