A FORMER boxer standing as an MP has changed his name by deed poll to None Of The Above X.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for None of the Above (Wristwatch Brand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Optometric Association
- New Obligation Authority
- New Obligational Authority
- New Operational Automation System (Japan)
- New Orleans Arena
- New Orleans Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Night of Artists (event and magazine)
- Nintendo Of America
- Nintendo of Australia
- Non-Operating Aircraft
- Nonobstructive Azoospermia
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
None of the Above Joseph Farah WND Books c/o Midpoint Trade Books 27 West 20th Street, Suite 1102, New York, NY 10011 9781935071013, $16.
If none of the above wins, there is another election in which the original candidates cannot stand.
A CPM B Chairman C President D Director of Activities E None of the above 2 The governing council of the original Institute of Real Estate Management had ______ number of members.