What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for Nonambulatory Tetraparesis (veterinary medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- News At Ten
- Nice and Tight
- Nippon Advanced Technology (Japan)
- Nitric Acid Trihydrate
- NMCC (National Military Command Center) AMPS (Automated Message Processing System) Terminal (US Military Communications)
- No Action Taken
- Node Allocation Table
- Non-Accidental Trauma (child abuse)
- Non-Aggression Treaty (gaming)
- Non-Atomic Term