uk ENP Newswire - 25 July 2011 Release date- 25072011 - Berlin, Germany, - Conducted in Japan, the Phase III J-ROCKET AF study of Bayer's once-daily Xarelto (rivaroxaban) in Japanese patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation at risk of stroke met its primary endpoint, demonstrating non-inferiority versus warfarin for the principal safety outcome - the composite of major and non-major clinically relevant bleeding.
What does NVAF stand for?
NVAF stands for Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVAF
We have 4 other meanings of NVAF in our Acronym Attic
- National Vacuum Awareness Day
- National Vocations Awareness Division (J.S. Paluch Company, Inc.)
- Nevada Association of the Deaf
- Nome Volunteer Ambulance Department (Nome, AK)
- Northern Virginia Association of the Deaf (Springfield, VA)
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group (Chico, CA)
- Non-Vocational Adult Education
- Non-Voluntary Active Euthanasia
- Net Volume Adjustment Factor (Ministry of Sustainable Resource Management; Canada)
- Nieuwe Vrije Agrarische Federatie (Dutch: Free New Agrarian Federation)
- Non-Valvular Auricular Fibrillation
- North Vietnamese Air Force
- North Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Neckermann Versand AG (Germany)
- Northern Virginia Association for History, Inc.
- National Vascular Access Improvement Initiative
- Norsk Volvo Amazon Klubb (Norway)
- National Veterinary Assay Laboratory (Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry; Japan)
- National Vision Associates, Ltd. (now National Vision, Inc.; Lawrenceville, GA)
- Non-Vehicular Access Line (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stroke prevention with the oral direct thrombin inhibitor ximelagatran compared with warfarin in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (SPORTIF III): a randomized controlled trial.