Quick and easy format and quid changeovers are possible, as well as 120 hours of non-stop production.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Non-Stop Production (Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- Ninja Sex Party (musical comedy duo)
- Nittetsu Steel Pipe (Japan)
- No Silent Period (radio broadcasting)
- Node Set Partitioning (algorithm)
- Node Switch Processor (Cisco)
- Non Standard Parameter
- Non Surgical Procedure
- Non-Standard Holding Pattern
- Non-Standard Price
- Non-Starch Polysaccharides
- Nordic Service Partners (various locations)
- Normal Safety Precaution (firearms)
- Normal Safety Procedure(s)
- North Saint Paul (Minnesota)
- Northeast Sailplane Products (Vermont)
- Northern State Parkway (New York)
- Northern States Power Company
- Northumberland Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Northumbrian Small Pipe (music)
- Not Separately Priced
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite warnings they would not come to work, metallurgists, who must maintain the non-stop production of the furnaces, still continue to report to their 5-shift jobs.
The Passion is a three-day non-stop production which starts on the afternoon of Good Friday and ends on Easter Sunday evening.
And with the Taliban's non-stop production of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), the crudely made but highly effective mines which have killed and maimed so many British soldiers in Afghanistan, that job becomes more deadly every day.
Sayel called on the international community, the Quartet, UN human rights institutions, and the EU to collect the required funds to buy fuel for the power plant, to guarantee non-stop production at full capacity.
The silage will be stored in silos at the plant site, where it will steadily feed the "concrete cow" in the non-stop production process.
The constant speed of the machine, the adjustable feed, the non-stop production rates, and especially the programming setup, all contribute to savings.