Total non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) ranged from 81.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Non-Starch Polysaccharides
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nine Story Plunge (band)
- Ninja Sex Party (musical comedy duo)
- Nittetsu Steel Pipe (Japan)
- No Silent Period (radio broadcasting)
- Node Set Partitioning (algorithm)
- Node Switch Processor (Cisco)
- Non Standard Parameter
- Non Surgical Procedure
- Non-Standard Holding Pattern
- Non-Standard Price
- Non-Stop Production (Brooklyn, NY)
- Nordic Service Partners (various locations)
- Normal Safety Precaution (firearms)
- Normal Safety Procedure(s)
- North Saint Paul (Minnesota)
- Northeast Sailplane Products (Vermont)
- Northern State Parkway (New York)
- Northern States Power Company
- Northumberland Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Northumbrian Small Pipe (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The term non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) cover a large variety of polysaccharide molecules excluding [beta]-glucans (starch) [7,3].
Also, lupine flour contains non-starch polysaccharides which act like soluble and insoluble fiber.
14) Alternatively, the enzymatic-chemical methods identify the non-starch polysaccharides present in food.
However, resistant starch may act synergistically with non-starch polysaccharides at levels typically consumed in Australia leading to improvements in faecal bio-markers of colonic function (26).
In relation to defining quality, research has also indicated that the content of non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) is responsible for the low AME of some wheats (Annison, 1990; Classen et al.