Secondary prevention in non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation after transient ischemic attack or minor stroke.
What does NRAF stand for?
NRAF stands for Non-Rheumatic Atrial Fibrillation (cardiac arrhythmia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRAF
We have 7 other meanings of NRAF in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Recurring Adoption Expense (subsidy; special needs adoptions)
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Foundation (Scranton, PA)
- National Risk Assessment Framework (Australia)
- Naval Reserve Auxiliary Field (US Navy)
- Nevada Rock Art Foundation
- Newbury Real Ale Festival (UK)
- Non Refundable Administrative Fee
- Non-Resident A's Fan (sports slang)
- National Radiotherapy Advisory Group (est. 2004; National Health Service; UK)
- National Rigging Advisory Group (UK)
- Natural Resource Assessment Group (various nations)
- Natural Resources Assessment Group (University of Massachusetts)
- New River Action Group (UK)
- Newcastle Regional Art Gallery (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Action Group (Helena, MT)
- National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (Pewsey, UK)
- Northern Rivers Area Health Service (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Alaska Highway Tourism Association (Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An analysis of the lowest effective intensity of prophylactic anticoagulation for patients with non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation.
Non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation (AF) is a common arrhythmia with a high prevalence in the elderly population.