Workshops are PS40, with a PS15 non-returnable deposit, and run on April 18, 6pm-9pm, May 23, 6pm-9pm, May 26, 11am-2pm, June 30, 11am-2pm and July 2, 6pm-9pm.
What does NR stand for?
NR stands for Non-Returnable
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NR
We have 53 other meanings of NR in our Acronym Attic
- No Rush (Starcraft game)
- Noise Redemption (band)
- Noise Reduction
- Nomad Renegade (gaming clan)
- Non-conformance Report
- Non-Record Material
- Norma Regulamentadora (Portuguese: Regulatory Standard; Brazil)
- Normal Range
- Normothermic Recirculation
- Nørrer (Danish: Northern)
- Norsk Regnesentral (Norwegian Computing Center)
- North American Rockwell Corporation
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) restricted
- Northern Rebels (gaming clan)
- Northern Region (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was happy to pay pounds 45 as a present and reminder of home, and was advised by the staff in the store that it was a non-refundable, non-returnable item.
Sold on a first come, first served basis, all tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable.
10m has been received including a USD500,000 non-returnable deposit.
According to The Associated Press, HarperCollins' new imprint will specialising in short, "popular-priced" books, non-returnable shipments to stores and lowered money to authors up front in exchange for increased profit sharing.
He paid pounds 100 for it but was surprised when the owner insisted it was non-returnable.
They are very expensive, plus they all want hundreds of pounds upfront which is non-returnable.