The CV-MCU2 combines the features of both conditioned diphase modems and fiber-optic modems, and offers a conversion to and from non-return-to-zero protocols.
What does NRZ stand for?
NRZ stands for Non-Return-To-Zero (modulation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRZ
- Nichola Rees Youth Academy (UK)
- Natural Resources Youth Camp
- Naval Research Young Investigator Award
- National Rizal Youth Leadership Institute
- National Realty and Mortgage (now Sunwat Global Inc)
- National Rural Youth Network (Canada)
- No Reason You're Not Enough
- National Railways of Zimbabwe
- Neue Rheinische Zeitung (German: New Rhenish Newspaper)
- Neue Ruhr Zeitung (German: New Ruhr Newspaper; Essen, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Phoenix Block 2 will also interface with up to eight balanced Non-Return-to-Zero groups at rates up to twelve Mbps per port.