Apart from being highly proliferative, such breast cancers are also associated with increased invasiveness and metastatic potential mediated by the Rho GTPases such as Cdc42, which drives migration via a non-receptor tyrosine kinase now known as TNK2.
What does NRTK stand for?
NRTK stands for Non-Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Navy Radio Transmitter Facility
- National Recreational Trails Fund Act
- National Recreational Trails Funding Program (US Federal Highway Administration; 1992-1997)
- National Retail Traffic Index (ShopperTrak)
- Natural Resources Training Institute (Bhutan)
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Training Institute
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (therapy)
- Nukleosidische Reverse Transkriptase Inhibitoren (German: Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors; AIDS therapy)
- Near Real Time Information in Cockpit (US Air Force)
- Naval Reserve Training In Port
- National Right to Life
- Nationally Recognized Test Lab (US OSHA)
- Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory
- Non-Random Two Liquid (activity coefficient model)
- National Right to Life Committee
- Nanosomal Rapid Transport Matrix (dietary supplement)
- Narrowband Ray Tracing Model
- Naval Reactors Training Manual
- Near Real Time Monitoring (computing)
- Near Real-Time Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exposure to R5 gp120 and X4 gp 120 resulted in activation of pro line-rich tyrosine kinase 2 (Pyk2), a non-receptor tyrosine kinase related to focal adhesion kinase.