What does NQWI stand for?
NQWI stands for Non-Q-Wave Infarction (nuclear medicine; cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Non-Quenched and Tempered (steel)
- Nonlanguage Qualification Test
- Not Quite There
- National Qualifications Task Group (Scotland)
- National Quality Teacher Information Exchange (Australia)
- Non-Quantitative Treatment Limitation (Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 1996)
- National Quality Unit Award (Cub Scouts)
- Nada Que Ver
- Navy Qualified Validator (US Navy)
- North Queens Wharf (concert venue; New Zealand)