Mr Potter, of Ian Potter Associates' is a lively and sometimes controversial speaker on the subject of milk quota, the future of non-producing quota holders, CAP reforms and the mid-term review.
What does NPQH stand for?
NPQH stands for Non-Producing Quota Holder (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPQH
We have 2 other meanings of NPQH in our Acronym Attic
- New Perspectives Quarterly (Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions)
- Nonprofit Quarterly (journal; Boston, MA)
- Nonverbal Personality Questionnaire (behavioral health)
- North Port Quay (residential community; Australia)
- Not Physically Qualified (BUMED/DODMERB)
- Natural Products Quality Assurance Alliance (defunct)
- North Pittsburgh Quilters Guild (est. 1981; Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (teachers' requirement; UK)
- National Professional Qualification for Headteachers (UK)
- National Professional Qualification in Integrated Centre Leadership (National College for School Leadership, England)
- Nissan Product Quality Policy
- National Plant Quarantine Service (Korea)
- National Productivity and Quality Specifications (Singapore construction project)
- National Professional Qualifications System (fire standards certification)
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
- Nail Polish Remover
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the UK this would mean that non-producing quota holders (NPQH) would no longer be able to retain quota and thus lease it out i ndef i i t e y.
These are the non-producing quota holders who have profitably leased out their allocation to active producers eager to expand their herds and avoid any penalties for over-shooting their own limit.