LifeWrap is also known as the non-pneumatic anti-shock garment (NASG).
What does NASG stand for?
NASG stands for Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NASG
We have 8 other meanings of NASG in our Acronym Attic
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
- New Age Social Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- North American Solutions Group (Xerox Corporation)
- North American Specialty Glass (Trumbauersville, PA)
- National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse
- National Semiconductor Golf Association
- North American Scottish Games Athletics
- North American Sea Glass Association
- North American Strawberry Growers Association
- North American Sugar Glider Association
- National Association of School Governing Bodies
- National Study of Graduate Education in Internal Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The non-pneumatic anti-shock garment (NASG) is one promising new technology currently being studied as a means for achieving the reduction of deaths from obstetric haemorrhage in low-resource settings.